About the Project
What started as a hackathon project in college with friends has kept me busy over the years. It has seen many major rewrites, being the playground for my interest in various technologies. The goal has always been the same: create a shared play queue with friends.
For more information, visit the application homepage
- Save play queue as playlist in Spotify
- Save songs to Spotify library
- Vote to skip current song
- Add room settings
- UI enhancements
- Dynamic OG images for room links
See the open issues to check on my progress.
You can get this running locally with node.js installed and a few credentials.
- node v18+
- API Credentials (see .env.example)
- Spotify API client id & secret
- YouTube API key
- PartyKit host
I encourage you to submit an issue if you encounter a problem using crowdq.fm or you are having trouble running this project locally.
Distributed under the GPL-3.0 License. See
LICENSE for more information.